Applying make-up can be a quick and easy job any day, except winter. So how do you manage it? Here we are giving you some really nice makeup ideas for winter that will surely help you out!
1. Go for a matte look during winters. Too much gloss and shine will suit party makeup at best. During the day, maintain a matte.
2. Applying the right shade of blush is necessary for winter. It shouldn’t seem as if the wind created a pink complexion. Instead, your skin should look and have some natural radiance to it. Avoid shiny bronzers, and blend them instead with your blush-on.
- Avon Smooth Minerals Blush in Rose Radiance
3. Instead of using the same powder all around the year, use tinted powder or tinted moisturizer during winters to prevent a cakey look. Other translucent powders leave you with a shine which is more suited for the summers.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
4. Do not leave out sunscreen just because it’s winter. SPF foundations will help you best here. The winter breeze can be harsh on your skin so you want an all-nourishing foundation as well.
- Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation SPF 15
5. Use warm shades for your lips to accentuate them. Winter dries out skin and applying dull shades will make your face look pale.
- MAC’s Revival, Hang-up, Dare You