6. It is best to wear a lip balm even at home and for outdoor tasks.
- Maybelline’s Baby Lips lip balm. It comes in colours so you can enjoy wearing a lip balm!
7. If you want brighter lips still, go for pinks that are warm in tones. Avoid very bright shades such as peachy oranges.
- MAC Lustre Plumful
8. Use an eye primer before applying eye makeup. You don’t want fine lines and creases to show because of the dry breeze. It prepares your eyes and prevents eye shadow from powdering.
- Urban Decay primer potion
9. Smoky eyes are best for winters. Work on the outer corners of your eyelids for a smokey look.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Smoky Long wearing Shadow Pencil
10. If you are going out for hangout or party, deep shades work best in winters.
- Urban Decay Naked palette as it has good, dark tones for winter evenings.