Who doesn’t like burgers! The ultimate favorite fast food snack in the entire world. Every place has its own variation but the burgers that we have in those fast food restaurants are just yummy. To be honest I am not a big meat fan but my husband is :-p and that made me invent and create certain beef dishes that I love eating too! This yummy and perfect beef burger recipe is not just nilly willy …I came out with this after trying 2 to 3 recipes and then selecting ingredient that goes well with it. It also taste like those MAC burgers that you have in that famous fast food restaurant (sshhhh).
So no more waiting guys…here is my recipe for perfect beef burgers!
- 500 g mince
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard paste
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 large bread slices with corners ripped
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp freshly chopped parsley
- Soak bread slices in ¼ cup milk for 2 minutes and then squeeze out all the milk and put aside.
- Grind your onion and squeeze out any water making sure its dry enough.
- Take a food processor and put all the ingredients in it along with mince meat except egg and grind for 2 minutes.
- Now add egg in the mixture and mix well.
- Make large bun size patties and shallow fry them.
For Final Assembly
- Lettuce or iceberg Burger
- Cheese slices
- 1 tsp Thousand Island dressing
- 1 tsp Creamy caeser dressing
- Apply a little mayo on your buns and toast them in a fry pan.
- Take the lower part of bun, put a lettuce leaf or iceberg.
- Then pour ceaser dressing
- Place a cheese slice.
- Keep your hot patty on the cheese slice.
- Now pour thousand island dressing.
- You can also place some sauteed onion if you want.
- Then keep the top part of your bun.
- Serve with coleslaw, fries and drink.
Do check out my coleslaw recipe, it goes well with these perfect beef burgers! And do let me know your views after making and having them!